Home Community B-Hyve APP Forum 1 hub, 2 faucet timer, 1 location but 2 different weather reports

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christophe
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I had a hose faucet timer that I bought and used last year for my front lawn … I loved it so much that I bought a second one (for my back lawn), with the hub, in order to get the notification, be able to control it from anywhere, and mostly the smart water feature.

So with my front lawn timer already installed, I did add the hub, then add to a group my existing faucet timer, then I added the second hose faucet timer, which I then add to the same group. Finally I activated both smart weather feature (and deactivate my old simple program) … everything went super fine, with no wifi or connexion issue.

But after a bit more than a week, I did notice something strange regarding the weather displayed in the app…
    For instance, in the app, when I select the front lawn timer (the old one), the weather displayed on the top left is different (temperature and sun situation) than the timer from the back lawn (the new one).
    If I check in the calendar .. the front lawn displayed rain on June 20 and 21 for instance… but the back lawn timer only display a cloudy weather for those days (which is right by the way)

Both Timer and the hub have the same address in their respective settings… both timers use the same weather station (from the international airport, 5km away) …
    Am I the only one? How can I get this fixed? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks
    Christophe.

Spread the love!
    Christophe
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I forgot to mention that both timer have firmware 0041, and the hub has firmware 0031.

Thanks

Spread the love!
    lannister80
    Participant

The exact same thing happens to me occasionally (exact same setup: 1 hub, 2 hose bib timers, all in the same group with the same address).

Spread the love!
    iank
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I have tried changing the weather stations, deathurozied the devives and I still am getting different weather reports.

Spread the love!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!