Home Community B-hyve Smart Hose Faucet Timer ~1 GPM flow rate when connected…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bigbrwnboy
    Participant

My hose and sprinkler works just great, but as soon as I insert this timer in the middle…I get a trickle of ~1 GPM flow. I have fresh batteries in the timer. What else can I troubleshoot in the device that could be slowing down the flow?

Spread the love!
    bigbrwnboy
    Participant

Here’s a video of what I’m experiencing. This doesn’t seem right?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MQyFEk2MHJEBy1TMUjIqMjHbADKijYRD

My water pressure is otherwise fine to run the sprinkler attached, but it maybe spurts an inch in the air at this rate.

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Thank you for your question, please email me at [email protected] and I’d be happy to assist you with this.

Spread the love!
    plasticman
    Participant

Did you get this resolved? I am expiriancing the same issue

Spread the love!
    Stephen
    Keymaster

Hello Plasticman, please email me at [email protected] and we can get this resolved for you.

Spread the love!
    jpetrarca4
    Participant

Same thing happened to me, I pulled out the metal screen inside the unit and reversed it so the pointed end was going down into the unit. Reran the gpm test 2-3 times and eventually got it to 3.5 gpm. It was reading .1 and only coming out of my sprinkler maybe 3 feet. Now it’s fine.

Spread the love!
    Ryan
    Participant

Hello jpetrarca4, while that option does work remember to never remove the screen filter from your timer. As running your system without it could cause damage to the product.

Spread the love!
    seuss78
    Participant

what’s the big secret about how to resolve. BIGBRWNBOY and STEPHEN, what was the fix?

Spread the love!
    jerichotalon
    Participant

I am having the same issue with a lack of water pressure. Has anyone identified the solution?

Spread the love!
    Ryan
    Participant

Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Spread the love!
    rmcneely
    Participant

Orbit – why do you keep telling people to email you with this same question? Why have a forum if you aren’t going to provide information for people to resolve issues on their own? Makes no sense just to reply with an email address for them to email support.

Spread the love!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love!